Christmas is just around the corner, 11 more days to be exact; have you got all your presents ready? If you haven't, here are a few reasons Mandala Tapestries Makes the Perfect Christmas Gift this Christmas.
1. It is cruelty free. It is organic and vegan which also means it is eco-friendly. No beings or earthly elements were hurt/harmed in the process of making these tapestries. Guilt free :)
2. Creates a calming effect. The Mandala design on our tapestries create a natural calming effect, therefore, it promote peace and harmony in the space where it is hung.
3. Multipurpose. Yeap, you're actually buying 10 gifts in one. Our tapestries can be used as a wall tapestry, it serves as the perfect backdrop for photo shoots, it can be used as a beach blanket, a tablecloth, a bed sheet, a picnic mat, a beach wrap, a furniture throw, a sun canopy. a headboard piece/bed coverlet. Talk about value for money :)
4. Convenient. It is so easy to hang and take off. It is so easy to clean, just put it in your washer separately and dry :) Colours will not come off, that's a promise :)
5. It is BEAUTIFUL. It adds a pop of colour/vibrance to the room/living hall or wherever you choose to hang it. It lifts the energy in the space. You got to trust us on this :)
6. Do good. Christmas is the best time to do good isn't it? 20% of what you pay goes to a good cause. Check out our story to know more :)
And A BONUS REASON!
7. They're on SALE! Yup, they're all on SALE! Just key in "CHRISTMAS2015" to get 10% off the tapestry you desire :)
Kabu (it is common for hill tribe people to sometimes have a problem with Thai pronunciation, as they have their own native language. Her name is actually Kham Boon which means Golden Merit, but she is known as KABU.) was born around 1990.
She arrived to ENP very late on September 22nd 2015. Her mother was a logging elephant. She had to go with her mom while she pushed and pulled logs. At two years old, a log rolled out of control and struck Kabu, breaking her front left wrist. It healed badly and left her very handicapped. Despite this, when she was old enough, she was also put to work in logging doing light labour. She was also subjected to forced breeding. Kabu had two babies, neither of which she was allowed to keep for very long. One was a bull, who died soon after his spirit was broken. The other a female who was sold into the elephant show industry.
Since Kabu had to over use her right front leg to carry her weight, it has also grown very deformed. To gaze upon her, fills you with pity… until you see her move. She gets along quite well. She has lived with this handicap for her entire life. She has dignity. She does not let her injury hold her back… She does not feel sorry for herself. Do not feel sorry for her. She is a survivor! - Save Elephant Foundation
It's the season we have all been waiting for. It's Christmassss and the New Year. Decorating your very own christmas tree, colourful christmas lights, aromatic ginger bread cookies, the sweet candy canes, peppermint scented candles, turkey roasting in the oven, popping crackers and buying and wrapping Christmas gifts for your loved ones.. Man! Don't we all just love this time of the year!! I know we do!
We here at Dhyanaa know how much you love your home and how much you want your home to be decorated to look festive for the season of the year. And that is why, we have a really special gift for you.
This will be the first time ever that we're doing this. Are you ready to know what gift we're going to give you? *Drumrolls*
Only to the first 10 people who responds to this offer gets it. Our founder Tinisha, will personally go to your house to show you how you can use tapestries to make your home looking gorgeous and cozy for the festive season. Not only that, you also stand a chance to win a FREE Tapestry from us :)
Why do we offer this? It is because many of the wonderful customers we have had were unsure about the type, colour of tapestries they should get based on the colour scheme of their space. Not all tapestry will suit your home and the energy in your house and it's not cool to spend on something that you won't use right?Usually, we only give advice to our customers but now, let us go to your house to give you a one-to-one consultation :) *check Moona's review on our review page*
Many of our customers get spoilt for the choices of tapestries we offer. "They're all so beautiful, I don't know which one to choose! HELP! " has become a very common phrase we hear every single day.
So, only to those who are interested, we will be happy to provide a one-to-one consultation at your very own place, your home. We know many of you would want this offer, but we can only afford to visit 10 houses for now. So hurry and respond to this post by sending us an email to email@example.com/ whatsapp us at 012-2445382 or just leave a comment below.
*This offer is only applicable to those who are living in KL and PJ only.
If you're living outside of those areas above, we're tremendously sorry but you can head over to Bangsar where we usually meet our clients. Just get in touch with us :)